Saturday, July 14, 2018

Target, Target, Target.... Oh How I Love You!!

I know, especially after all of my insta scrolling, that I am not alone in my love for visiting the Bullseye Playground.  Each and every time I visit a Target, which by the way is at least an hour from my home, I return with a load of goodies.  This is especially true during July and August.  I bought a frisbee, yes a frisbee, at Target during my last trip that has "This is my Happy Place" printed on it with a beautiful rainbow.  Those words couldn't be more true.  I can't imagine being unhappy while shopping the lovely bins at the Bullseye Playground! 

Oddly enough, when I return with all of my goodies, they inevitably end up hanging around in the corner of my home office for a week or so, then I will finally get them into my classroom.  During the summer months, I am a frequent visitor to my classroom, as I am sure most of you are.  Well, after placing my Target treasures on a group of student desks, I will pull from the pile as I am working to place things and decorate for the upcoming year.  I also frequently end up moving the pile of treasure from desk group to desk group.  Luckily the pile shrinks as I rotate it around the room!  See the evidence below, and yes I even had to take a pic of Target! 



So, the first two pics show all of my goodies before organization, and the last pic shows what is currently awaiting placement on my back table. 




No comments:

Post a Comment