Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Student Magazine Pics!

A great way to welcome students back to school is to create magazine covers featuring their pic, favorite college, and career goals!  The students and their parents really love to see these.  I always laminate them and send them home when we change the hallway displays.  They will not break the bank either! After I create them, I create an 11x17 page size in Publisher.  I then place two magazine covers on each 11x17 page and save as a pdf.  I usually create a file holding approximately 10 pictures on 5 pages.  After I have created all of  my files, I then send to our local print shop, and I ask them to print them on 11x17 glossy cardstock.  The cost is usually around $1.25 each sheet, which is roughly 62 cents each!!! Each student cover ends up being an 8x10 pic!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment